For Commercial HVAC Maintenance in Central Kentucky call ADA Heating and Air. ADA has over two decades of satisfied customers in Danville, Nicholasville, Versailles, Winchester, Harrodsburg, Stanford, Lexington and the surrounding Central Kentucky areas.
Why Maintain Your Commercial HVAC System
Your car requires routine maintenance to run properly, so does your HVAC System. It is not unusual that emergency heating and cooling service calls increase on the hottest and coldest days of the year; those are the times that your system is working overtime to maintain your building’s temperature and humidity. Every piece of HVAC equipment comes with a maintenance manual, and generally a warranty that requires regular maintenance to remain in effect. Maintaining a warranty is important but there are many added benefits in a regular maintenance program;
- Longer Life Span– Your HVAC system was expensive and each component has an expected life span. Failure to utilize proper Commercial HVAC maintenance schedules will cause your system to deteriorate at a faster pace.
- Less Costly Repairs– Like in most things, failure to fix small problems generally compound into larger problems. Your commercial HVAC system will have lower repair costs if properly maintained
- Less Energy Consumption-When properly maintained with a regular maintenance schedule, your system uses less fuel to run.
- Lower Heating and Electric Bills-A properly maintained system costs less to run on a day-to-day basis.
- Increased Comfort Levels, Increased Productivity-A properly maintained system will keep your tenants or personnel comfortable in their daily routines. An improperly maintained system can negatively impact personnel productivity. It’s hard to work when all you can think of is how hot or cold you are.
Planned Commercial HVAC Maintenance
Most HVAC systems should receive regular maintenance; once in the spring for your cooling system, and once in the fall for your heating system. Rarely are two buildings or HVAC systems exactly alike. And rarely do two businesses have the same demands of their system. Some like it hot, some like it cold. Let ADA assist you with designing a commercial HVAC maintenance plan for your Central Kentucky commercial property. Of course, all equipment eventually reaches a point where it is more cost effective to replace than to repair. That decision may feel monumental with a commercial HVAC system due to the costs associated. We can help you understand your HVAC system’s needs and provide cost estimates for repair or replace so that you can make an informed decision.
For commercial HVAC system maintenance in Central Kentucky, call ADA Heating and Air at (859)519-6382, or visit our website at http://www.adaheatingandair.com.